2012年6月2日星期六

Searching For More Radley Acura Reviews

Searching For More Radley Acura Reviews

DEFINETLY COME BACK!! these guys gave me the very best deal hands down. I have 3 main Acura dealerships with 20 miles of my home in Falls Church VA Pohanka Acura, Rosenthal Acura, Chevy Chase Acura and Radley Acura in Falls Church VA MERELY TRIED THE HARDEST. they sold me a TL at a really reasonable price. I will undoubtedly come back. The manager Brandon also is top notch, he was fair and honest which made such a distinction in our final negotiations.

......FRIENDLY...... bought a new TL here after shopping one more Acura dealer and two more dealers selling a competing brand. I was treated far better in this dealership than in any of the other 3 -- no mind games or attempts to low-ball my trade-in, and no attempts to sell extra equipment or service (other than the usual extended warranty). The salesman and floor manager were friendly and straight with me. I left with a new vehicle I'm extremely happy with along with a really very good feeling about the dealership I bought it from. You cannot ask much more than that.at.


KNOWLEDGABLE & FRIENDLY.,scarpe hogan!! NICE,Christian Louboutin! Superb customer service: I would extremely recommend Radley Acura. I bought a '06 TSX there 2 days ago. My salesman (Mohammad) was knowledgable & friendly. I told him what I wanted and what I wanted for my trade in and he made it happen. The finance manager was also straightforward to deal with, he didn't pressure me (too much) into purchasing anything extra. On the way out the sales manager really came over and thanked me for the company and told me to take pleasure in the automobile. Radley Acura provides totally free oil adjustments for life in the event you acquire their vehicle. You can't beat that. Overall, it was a great, tension free of charge experience. Undoubtedly check them out should you are searching to buy an Acura.

VERY BEST SERVICE PERSON...!!! The service consultant Sherman Hashi is the greatest service individual I have ever dealt with. He takes the additional step to follow-up and makes sure that I am satisfied with his work. I have owned 4 Acuras inside the pawst 11 years and have been serviced at 6 dealerships in three diverse cities. What makes me come back to Radely Acura is the service from this particular consultant. I have recommended over 5 pals to service their Acura's with him.

NOTICE: The rater of this dealer is actual. This positive testimonial review of Radley Acura in Falls Church VA, may possibly be modified to qualify as special content within the review space provided herein. Call Radley Acura at 703-824-5700 for more FIVE STAR****Dealer Reviews and Ratings.

Radley Acura is a family owned Acura dealership in Falls Church Virginia located just minutes from Washington DC. Radley Acura carries a great selection of Acura TL,Christian Louboutin Pas Cher, Acura TSX, Acura MDX,christian louboutin soldes, Acura RDX,billige MBT Schuhe, Acura RL, and the Acura ZDX's. Based within the Northern Virginia Radley Acura proudly serve Arlington, Alexandria, Annandale, Chantilly,mbt zum Verkauf, Fairfax, Reston, Mclean,chaussures christian louboutin, Wonderful Falls,mbt schuhe günstig, Vienna and Tyson's Corner for all your Automotive requirements. Go to our website at www.radleyacura.com or call us at 703-824-5700. Radley Acura delivering memorable experiences!

Don't just take my word for it!

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论